Thursday, February 18, 2010

My "preggo" addiction....

I only have a few minutes to post, but I HAVE to let you know about the one thing that I am absolutely addicted to right now...no, not preggy pops (although B thinks we should have purchased stock in them because we have bought so many packs)...it's actually an iPhone application called iPregnancy! If you are pregnant and have an iPhone, then you need need need this! It is the most informative app I have ever purchased - lots of information, diagrams, pictures and recording tools! I don't like to think that I am a tech savvy person, but I am DEFINITELY obsessed with this thing!

for all you pregnant or have-been-pregnant gals....
What got you through your pregnancy????
Let me know what books, magazines, food, whatever worked best for you!

1 comment:

  1. 1) "I'm Pregnant!"...it was written by a female ob/gyn and has really awesome photos and stuff. But not gross.

    2) Body butter...your tummy will start itching like crazy as you get bigger and your skin grows...this really helped!

    3) Megan told me EVERYTHING about labor and delivery and that really helped me. She didn't leave anything out, and so I felt really calm because I knew what to expect.

    You are going to be an great mommy!

    ReplyDelete