Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I sense a move in the future...


Okay, I don't want anyone to freak out after reading this....but I do feel like I am not meant to stay here in Murfreesboro.

I don't know what happened. It's not that I don't like Murfreesboro. It's just this feeling that I have. I actually started feeling this way a couple of weeks ago. I love my adorable little house (even though it is old and has a peculiar smell...), I am learning to love my job more and more each day, and I'm actually establishing myself around town. However, this has been my home for since 1989, coming up on 20 years. I know everything, I know a lot of people here; heck, I can't even go out without seeing someone I know. Not that it's a bad thing.

I feel like Brad and I are meant to start something new in a different place.

I brought up the topic with Brad one afternoon at lunch. "Do you think we should move?"

Of course, Brad is up for anything. That's what I love about him. We could be stuck in the desert, and he would find some way to make it absolutely wonderful.

We've both fallen in love with South Carolina, and I think that could be a possible home for us. I am not talking about moving in the next couple of months. I'm getting established at United Way, Brad loves his job at the bank, but we definitely feel the need to pack up. Who knows where we'll end up. But I think "I'm gone to Carolina in my mind...."

No comments:

Post a Comment