Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Summer window display.

I had to post a picture of our cute summer display that we had at the shop! I just love the fish float, and of course, what is summer without an Essentially Lilly book???

Momma and I worked on Sunday evening transforming the store into a whimsical Christmas in July theme! The actual event will be on Thursday, so if you are in the Middle Tennessee area, you should definitely come see us! I will, of course, post lots of fun pictures! Sorry for the short post!

Blessings, y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!!

    I agree that the Essentially Lilly books are perfect for summer settings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute display! I love the fish!

    I had a lot of catching up to do when I clicked over on your blog. Henry is so cute!!! I love his little face!

    The trip looked fabulous! Sorry it rained on you! But I love to go camping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute display! I can't wait to see the pics from the Christmas in July event!

    ReplyDelete