Wednesday, January 6, 2010

R-E-S-P-E-C-T...find out what it means to me!

So, I did something HUGE for myself the other day - I mean something that I rarely do.

I stood up for myself.
I know it may not seem that big, but let me tell you...it was big for me. I had an awful, I mean awful experience at my doctor's office with our miscarriage in August. After lots of tears, letters and phone calls, I decided to give them a second chance. Why? do you ask? Because I'm a sucker, and I always think that everyone will prove me wrong. Well, in a nutshell, they blew it. BIG. TIME.
And you know what? I let them know that they blew it, and I found a new doctor. An a-mazing doctor - excuse me, but the whole office is a-mazing! I mean, if four of my girlfriends go there and love it, then why shouldn't I? (you know who you are...) So, I have learned a valuable lesson early this year - I am NOT going to allow anyone else to walk all over me! Watch out, world!
I know it may seem like I am a mean, cruel person from reading this post, but believe me, I'm NOT! I'm just proud of myself :)

3 comments:

  1. Would that be Dr. H you are going to??? :-) So proud of you for standing up for yourself and making a change!!!! :-) Mwah!

    ReplyDelete