Friday, January 1, 2010

Sleeping....er, I mean RINGING in the New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve/Day! Mine was spent sleeping - yes, sleeping! I have been having a lot of problems sleeping past 5 a.m. in the mornings, so I am usually out at about 7:30-8ish each night! Ha! I feel like such a loser! We had a low-key night at my parents' - my mom and I actually worked on a new project....needle-felting! I found a GREAT how-to book at our local Hancock's on needle-felting, and I have wanted to learn for some time now, and it was surprisingly easy! Very tedious, but easy!

So for my needle-felting project....I have an A-mazing agenda - it's called a MyAgenda (from the MomAgenda line) - I L.O.V.E it! It has plenty of space to write (which is great because I write big), and it has a lot of room to make lists. I usually have a "to-do" list and a "dinner" list on each week. Anyways, you are probably wondering what in the world does this have to do with needle-felting, so I will finally get to my point. I carry my agenda everywhere with me so it has a lot of wear and tear, so last night I decided to make a cover for it! And I think it turned out pretty cute for my first try (with lots of help from my momma)....

I am definitely very proud of it, and I can't wait to carry my agenda around with me! And of course, anything with birds makes my heart smile :)

Well, it's getting close to my bedtime (HA!) - hope you all continue to enjoy your holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment