Tuesday, July 26, 2011

10 months old!

(taking our month-to-month pictures is a lot harder these days...I had to use this one!)


Annie Louise -
We have officially entered the double digits! And there is NO turning back now! I can't believe how much you have changed this past month! We have entered a new stage...CRAWLING! You have officially taken off, and you are all over the place! I love watching you explore around the house, and you are getting into everything! Gone are the days when you would just sit and play in one place! We are loving this season in our life, and thanking God every day that we have a healthy, curious baby girl! Love you doodlebug!


No height or weight check-ups this month, but I think you have added some lbs - at least you feel like it!


Sleeping patterns:
Sleeping through the night, for the most part. You do wake yourself up a couple times during the night, but most of the time, you put yourself back to sleep. If you continue to cry, I will nurse you so you can go back to sleep.


Eating habits:
Still a growing, hungry girl! I nurse you 4-5 times a day...at the 3 main meals, before you go to bed and sometimes, I will nurse you in the late afternoon. You are eating more "table" food - you have recently discovered macaroni and cheese...and you devour it! You like to hold veggies and chew on them - really, you like to have anything that you can pick up and chew! Such a big girl!


Discoveries and accomplishments:
Lots of these this month....crawling, pulling up, squealing, giggling and many more! You love Gertie (our cat) - you love for me to call her (heeeeeeeeeere kitty kitty kitty!) and let her get in the bed with us! You love to give Turner your puffs from your highchair - or you like to throw them on the floor and watch him eat them. It's cute how you are such an animal lover. You are really waving now, too! Everywhere we go, you do this little "Miss America" wave - it's probably the cutest thing I have ever seen! We are still working on clapping...you'll be clapping before we know it!


Highlights:
Everything! I am LOVING every single second with you. I love your sweet smile when I go get you in the mornings. I love how you wave to us all the time. I love that you love to be outside - you love to go "ride" in your car or your wagon. You are a big helper - you love to watch mommy do laundry and clean up. You are just an absolute joy - every month, I don't think it can get any better, and you do something different, and it's so much fun! Can't wait to see what you're doing next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment