Thursday, February 19, 2009

I miss my B.

Brad has an amazing job - he loves it very much, and we are very blessed that he was given this opportunity after he got laid off in October. However, with this new job, comes lots of traveling opportunities. So for the past three weeks, he has been gone for 12 days! Now, if you really know me, you know that I hate being by myself. So, when Brad lets me know he's going to be gone the next week, I try to find something to do every single night.



But this week, I just miss my B.



I have had something to do every night, but I am so ready for him to get home!



And it doesn't make things better to know that he is along the Georgia coast - can we say JEALOUS?



Anyways, I have learned to really appreciate my husband while he is at home! I hope you do the same for your special man!



Blessings!

LeeLee



My main man and myself this past Christmas :)

1 comment:

  1. Bless your heart! I did not know Brad got laid off but praise the Lord he got a new job :)!

    Hang in there beautiful! If I was by myself I would clean, clean, clean :)!

    ReplyDelete