Friday, July 16, 2010

A Baby Shower & Tea for Annie Louise!

We had a wonderful Baby Shower & Tea thrown for us last month, and I am still just so thankful and blessed by how amazing our friends and family are to us! Two of my very dear friends, Charlene and Susan were the hostesses for the day, and they left made sure every little detail was perfect! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the day....




Adorable cupcake bands that said "welcome annie louise" - the cupcakes were my favorite pregnancy cravings - lemon & raspberry!


All the delicious food - my favorite? The apricot punch!

The gift table with an adorable arrangement of pink roses and baby's breath!

Myself with the two hostesses, Charlene & Susan!


Myself with my grannie, mom and sister!

The table was decorated with pink gerber daisies and those sweet baby's breath balls - it was just too precious for words!

That's me with two of my favorite gals, Megan and Lauren! I'm so excited to be joining the "mommy club" with them!


All in all, it was a wonderful shower - Annie Louise got so many pretty little things! B and I are still overwhelmed with all of the generosity of our friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment