Saturday, January 15, 2011

4 months old!


Annie Louise,
You are FOUR months old. I know I say it all the time, but you are growing up way too fast! I wish I could make time slow down so I can be sure that I am enjoying every single second with you! We survived the Christmas season, and everyone loved getting a chance to see you...for many, it was the first time they had ever seen you! And of course, you were no disappointment! Your personality is really starting to show, and I can already tell that you are going to be a ham! We made the big change to cloth diapers after the first of the New Year - we were tired of diaper blowouts and leaks, and frankly, I just felt bad throwing away all of those diapers each day. That's the thing, Annie Louise, I want to leave this world perfect for you. And if that means that I use cloth diapers, recycle more, etc., then that's what I am going to do! Every decision I make is for you, baby girl!


Height: 25.5 inches
Weight: 13 pounds, 8 ounces


Sleeping patterns:
You sleep through the night, and you usually take 2 good naps during the day, plus a couple "cat naps" between feedings.


Eating habits:
Still eating 6 times a day - every 3 hours!


Discoveries and accomplishments:
You FINALLY found your thumb, and you suck it all the time! You will not even touch a pacifier anymore! Such a self-soother! And you found your feet...you are constantly pulling them up to your face, and sometimes, you try to suck on your toes!


Highlights:
We love listening to you "talk," and sometimes you stand up (while we're holding you), and you look like such a BIG girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment