Saturday, January 15, 2011

Growing and growing...month by month!


I have been SO bad at updating our blog! I thought about making that my New Year's Resolution, you know, to update more often. But then, I thought, "who am I kidding?"


Anyways, Annie Louise is growing like crazy! I have been very good about keeping up with her growth by taking a picture each month, as well as writing in her baby book, too! So, here are her pictures from the past couple of months, as well as some highlights about her and a short letter I write to her each month! I am going to try and make it a habit to do it each month!



ONE MONTH OLD....

Annie Louise,
You have officially been with us on this Earth for one month. And we can't believe it. The days go by so fast...everyone said they would, and they are so right! Sometimes I feel like I have NO idea what I am doing, but I just try to make the best of each day and enjoy every moment with you. You are such a blessing, and I could not be prouder to be your mama.


Love you, baby girl!


Height: 22 inches
Weight: 10 pounds, 10 ounces


Sleeping patterns:
You sleep fairly well - you wake up every 4 or so hours to feed.


Eating habits:
We are breastfeeding, and you have feedings every 3 or so hours during the day.


Discoveries and accomplishments:
You are starting to "follow" us with your eyes, and sometimes you let out a little coo, too!


Highlights:
You have a "rooster tail" - your hair sticks straight up in the back, so we call you "rooster"!



TWO MONTHS OLD...

Annie Louise,
We are starting to finally get into a "groove," and I feel more confident with you! We have definitely adjusted to one another; although, I still cannot believe that you are my sweet baby girl! Sometimes, I feel like I am in a dream, and you are the best part of it. You are such a good baby, and I am loving being a mommy!


Height: 23.5 inches
Weight: 12 pounds, 2 ounces


Sleeping patterns:
Not sleeping through the night yet, sleeping for a bit between each feeding.


Eating habits:
You have feedings every 2 1/2 - 3 hours, and you eat WELL.


Discoveries and accomplishments:
You have started to smile a little bit - we don't know if it's just gas, but it's so stinkin' adorable!


Highlights:
Getting more acquainted with each other, and we are enjoying each day with you!



THREE MONTHS OLD...


Annie Louise,
I cannot believe that you are THREE months old! Time needs to seriously slow down! You have changed so much in the past month, and we are gearing up for the Christmas season! Everyone is DYING to see you, and I am going to have to share you lots and lots with family members! You are still the best baby, and I thank God every single day for blessing my life with your precious life!


No height and weight check-up this month!


Sleeping patterns:
You have started sleeping through the night! THANK YOU, JESUS!!!!


Eating habits:
You eat 6 times a day - usually every 3 hours!


Discoveries and accomplishments:
You are a "talker" - FOR SURE! And you can roll from your back to your belly!


Highlights:
You smile ALL the time - especially when you see us, or if someone talks to you sweetly! You have the cutest little grin, and we cannot get enough of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment