Friday, August 17, 2012

Who am I?


Today, I’m attending this amazing workshop with this amazing group of gals called Amber Housley Inspired.  I wanted to attend the inaugural event back in March, but had previous plans, so I begged Amber to have another event in Nashville…and lo, and behold, she did! 
When she made the announcement, I immediately registered.  I was NOT going to miss it again.  And I was fortunate enough to win a partial scholarship, too, for a written entry on why I needed to attend the event.
There were so many reasons why I wanted to be at this event – but the number one reason is to find out “who am I? And where do I fit in?
I’ve talked before about how I’ve become distant with blogging.  But here’s the thing – I love it, 100% adore it.  For so many reasons.  But I don’t know where I fit in…
I do know these things:
I want to make much of Him, always and forever.
But I also want to tell you about how quickly my doodlebug is growing up and how she can count to 14 now (true story).
Oh, and can I show you these really cute onuses and things that my mom and I make, too?
Do you see where I’m going with this?
I have so many ideas for this little blog space of mine, but I don’t even know where to start.  I know I want to encourage each and every one of you reading, to make you laugh, to make you feel like you’re not alone.
So, while I’m away for these 2 days, I hope I can find these answers, or at least some resemblance of them.  Wish me luck.
And to those of you that read each post, thank you from the bottom of my heart…you are truly special to me.

3 comments:

  1. OH, how neat! I can't wait to hear all about it!!! :-) I struggle with wanting to blog and make my blog something special... but it ends up being the same old thing. Maybe one day! lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing wrong with making your blog a little of all of those things. They are what you love. That's what's important. I hope you have fun at the conference today! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to hear all about it! And...14!?!?!?! Seriously!

    ReplyDelete