Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Yes God, I hear you.

Whoa. Today has been one of those days. And it's only 10 a.m. Let me tell you how it all started...

Last night, I was having some major women's issues, so I took one of my gigantic horse pills that knocks me out. And boy was I knocked out. This morning, I awake to Brad yelling, "OH MY GOSH!" Ugh-oh. Not a good thing to wake up to. Sleepily, I answer..."what's wrong?" Brad gives the doomed answer, "It's 7:50."

"7:50!?!!?!!!" And I have to be at work in 10 minutes. And it takes me 6 minutes to get there! AHHHHH!!!! Change into super overload mode!

I ran around frantically, thankfully Brad called in and said he would be a little late, so he was able to iron my clothes and help me out the door.

I got to work around 8:20 - without saying a single curse! Yes God, I hear you.

Once I got to work, I checked my email quickly, returned some phone calls, and got ready to leave the office to go pick up lunch for Rachel, my boss, since today is her birthday! I pull into the restaurant parking lot and realized that I had left the envelope with the all the money on my desk. Put it into reverse, and back to the office I go. Pick up the lunches, check.

Needless to say, in all the chaos that was my morning, I have never been in such a good mood! The day is beautiful, I have clothes on my back, and I have a great job to go to - no complaints here. Let's just hope the day starts to calm down.

'Til later, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment