Friday, August 24, 2007

Busy as a BEE!

Ha, since it has been over a week since my last post, I guess y'all can see how busy I am! I'm actually taking a break between projects at work to clear my mind so I can tackle the next task! Things are going great in my new position at United Way - I'm learning SO many new things, and I'm just continuing to thank my Jesus for giving me the chance to make a difference in so many lives every single day.

I am going to a new women's small group at church, and I am loving it! I wasn't feel "attached" to my church in the past, so I thought this would be a great way to not only get me more acquainted with other church members, but also strengthen my relationship with Christ. We are using a book that is solely centered around women in the Bible - I will have to write more about the discussions we have each week - they are completely awe-inspiring! I am also reading Max Lucado's "Come Thirsty" - WOW, that's all I can say about it so far...when I have more time, I'll write more about the things I am learning through that!

Things are moving along quite nicely for the Warnock family, and I cannot WAIT FOR COOLER WEATHER! We are dying in this humid, hot, sticky, make-you-sweat-walking-to-your-car weather! I'm so excited for temperaturesin the 60s and FOOTBALL!! Looks like we're going to be dealing with these 100+ temperatures for a few more weeks :( Oh well!

'Til later, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment