Monday, October 8, 2007

What a weekend!

This weekend was a lot busier than I would have liked it to be - but that's how things go! Friday night was spent with my 5-year old cousin, Tessa. My mom took her out shopping for clothes, and she begged and begged her mom to let her spend the night with me. We had a blast! Of course, we had to go eat mexican at our favorite restaurant, and then I had to buy her some cute outfits as well! She stayed up until nearly 11:30 playing video games with Brad - bless his soul, he let her win everytime! It was hilarious!
We both fell asleep watching "Hannah Montana," and I awoke to someone tickling my nose and giggling. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the clock. 5:45 a.m. And she was ready to get up. It was STILL DARK OUTSIDE! So much for sleeping in! Brad made breakfast, and we decorated the front lawn with fall decorations. I had to work at the shop from 10-2, but I don't really consider that work! I got to freshen up some of the displays and even had time to buy a great Mom agenda for my good friend, Keisha, who is expecting a sweet little boy in November. For all you moms out there, if you don't have a Mom agenda - YOU NEED ONE! They are FABULOUS!
Saturday afternoon was spent at Walnut Grove with the MidSouth Bank crew for their team tailgate! It was lots of fun - good fun and great friends! I got to see a lot of my ADPi girls that I haven't seen in quite sometime. The game was close, although we would have LOVED to see the Blue Raiders pull out a win!
My weekend was so long, Brad and I decided to sleep in and skip church (I know, shame on us). We got a lot of cleaning done around the house - it needed it BADLY! I'm such a neat freak that it kills me if it's not SPOTLESS. I then went to Keisha's baby shower which was so much fun - I can't wait until little Landon gets here!
Last night, I worked on my stuffed tomatoes for my Junior League meeting/potluck that it tonight. Let me just tell you, stuffing little cherry tomatoes, is NOT fun! They tasted pretty good - we'll see how they are tonight!
Thanks for the prayers that are being sent my way in regards to my health issues - they are very much appreciated!
Have a wonderful week, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment