Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Always be joyful.

The past few weeks have gone by so quickly - but almost too quickly! We have been working with our FABULOUS realtor, Justin (FYI, if you are thinking about buying a house, the only advice I can give you is to enlist the help of Justin - trust me) and the bank to finish all the details out regarding the house. I can't tell you how excited I am about moving! We officially close next Friday, and Saturday is our big moving day! We are having a moving sale this weekend to get rid of the things we don't want to take with us to the new house. Hopefully we'll make a little cash along the way :) I've been making a list of things we need before we move into the new house.

In other news, my small group at church has really taken off. It has truly been one of the best decisions I have ever made to join this small group. My leader, Diane, has been a blessing to me in every way possible. She challenged us last week to find a "life verse" and have it with us at all times. She told us to say it out loud and memorize it - you have no idea how absolutely amazing it is to speak - out loud - the Word of God. It has already made a HUGE difference in my life in just the few short days I have been doing it. I will share my life verse with y'all - I have been wanting to be more grateful and joyful in all situations - good and bad, so I chose I Thessalonians 5:16-18 "Always be joyful. Keep on praying. No matter what happens, always be thankful, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus."

Today is Halloween - so Happy Halloween. Don't eat too much candy. As for me, I will have my one faithful trick-or-treater tonight, and I have already made him a wonderful bag full of candy! I'm taking a half-day today - wanna know what I'm doing? Decorating The Write Impression for CHRISTMAS with my mother! Oh believe me, starting tomorrow this girl will be cranking up the Christmas tunes!

For those of you wondering, only 55 days until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment