Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Stop & Smell the Roses - Cleaning Edition

Hi, there!  If you're a guest today from the Stop & Smell the Roses link-up...WELCOME!


Stop and Smell the Roses

Today, I'm linking up with Mandy from House of Rose for the weekly Stop & Smell the Roses vlog link-up.  Mandy started this link-up as a way to take a few minutes out of the week to talk about what you're thankful for, and it has really grown!  I love watching everyone's vlogs each week, and I hope you'll join along, too!



Cleaning is my "thing", and these are some of my FAVORITE products!  I love Method products because they are somewhat "natural" and they smell HEAVENLY!  Plus, they do a pretty good job at cleaning, too!

Just so you don't forget, here are the products I featured in today's vlog:
All Purpose Cleaner in pink grapefruit
Foaming Hand Wash in lemon mint
Tub & Tile Cleaner in eucalyptus mint
Antibacterial Toilet Bowl Cleaner in eucalyptus mint
Le Scrub Abrasive Cleaner in eucalyptus mint
*All products are from Method - you should be able to find them at Target

Have your own favorites?

TELL ME ABOUT THEM!  

I love trying new products and finding what works best for us!

thanks, y'all!  see you next week! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm headed to Target today so I am going to definitely pick up a few of these...for sure the all purpose cleaner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been curious about trying the Method products for a while now. Thanks for sharing your favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Method products! My love for them grew even more when I read the TOMS founder's book and he talks about the story of the Method guys- so cool! I use the foaming soaps in our bathrooms and I love the dishwashing soap. I'm going to Target to pick up the All Purpose Cleaner ASAP.

    ReplyDelete