Monday, June 27, 2011

9 months old!


Annie Louise -
9.months.old.


This is NOT possible. It seems like just yesterday, we were getting ready for your arrival. Well, really, mommy was secretly hoping that you would stay in her belly for forever. I'm not going to lie, I was really scared. But nothing would prepare me for you. Not any class, not any advice, not any book. You are full of personality and sass. Sometimes I call you sassy pants - you are your mother's daughter, that's for sure. I love your smile, your giggle, your "toofers" and the way you are such a mama's girl. I can't believe I am already planning your first birthday party...can we just rewind time so we can experience it all again?! We love you, doodlebug and can't wait for a summer FULL of fun!


Weight: 17 pounds, 3 ounces (40th percentile)
Height: 30 inches (95th percentile)!!!!!
*Dr. Rosser says you are going to be a lean, TALL girl!


Sleeping patterns:
Most of the time, you sleep through the night. I have noticed that you are waking up a couple times...I think you are wanting to sleep with mama and daddy!


Eating habits:
Blessed with a good eater - you like most anything we give you! Nursing between 5-6 times a day and eating at 3 main meal times. You love squash and sweet potatoes and any fruit, you devour it!


Discoveries and accomplishments:
You are scooting/rolling to most places now. I feel like you are about to crawl at any minute. You are pulling stuff off your shelf in the playroom and making a mess! After we play, we sing the "clean up" song - I hope you'll be an organizer/cleaner like mommy is! You love to play "pea pie" with daddy, and you love for him to scare you! It's so cute to watch you "look" for him, and your giggle is too.cute.for.words!!!!


Highlights:
One of my favorite things to watch you do now is dance with SheShe! We gave her a card for mother's day that plays the "chicken dance." You LOVE that music, and you get a BIG smile on your face when you and SheShe start dancing! You are such a ham, and you LOVE to be the center of attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment