Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A cowgirl & a stroller....2011 Christmas!


Christmas is finished...just like that, it's time to put away all the decorations
and get ready for a NEW year!


This Christmas was the most random holiday for us...but honestly, it was the BEST Christmas I have ever had, too!


Random how, you ask?


Well, let's just say that instead of preparing all the food we had purchased for our Christmas lunch, we all piled into the car and went to IHop!


So completely out of the ordinary for us...but you know what? It was awesome...
no cooking, no cleaning, no dirty dishes.


Just lots of pancakes and syrup.


Annie Louise received waaaaaaaaay too many gifts, and now I'm trying to decide where in the devil I'm going to put all of this stuff.


Thankfully, I have an extra long holiday weekend THIS weekend,
and I have LOTS on my list...including sorting and organizing toys!


Anyways, Annie Louise received a couple of gifts I'm super excited about....



a Bitty Baby and a stroller!
And yes, I only knew it was a matter of time before she tried to get in the stroller!
Needless to say, I have had so much fun watching her push her baby around the house!


And a cowgirl dress up costume...complete with cowgirl boots!!!!!
She was too.stinkin'.adorable when we put this on her.
Then, when she saw herself in the mirror...she just got too excited!
It may have been the highlight of this Christmas!
I know there are going to be lots and lots and lots of dress-up costumes in this girl's future!


I hope you all had a blessed Christmas...whether you spent it going place to place or being lazy at home, I hope it was all you wished for and MORE!


Best wishes for a beautiful NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment