Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I went way overboard...

With our Christmas wrapping this year, that is!


B and I stayed up super late last Friday night wrapping all of our gifts...I had this grand idea to wrap everything in brown kraft paper, then we would accent all the packages with yarn and ribbon, and I would also cut out the recipient's initial to go on the package in lieu of doing gift tags.


Well, they turned out cute, but DANG, they were tedious.


I think B and I wrapped, ribboned, yarned and labeled for 3+ hours.


Anyways, let the fruits of our labor speak for themselves...




And to show you how they all looked under the tree...


I don't know why we try so hard sometimes......


In other news...I'm working on a post from this past weekend - we had Christmas with all the grandparents and my siblings...it was SO much fun, but we ended the weekend with a nasty case of hand-foot-mouth disease, and I just haven't had the time or energy to post...so here's hoping it will be up tomorrow! Praying for all the sick babies this week (what is it about the week before Christmas?)...I know there are a lot of tired mamas and daddies out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment