Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Blissdom Newbie - Whitney

Yay!  Our first Blissdom newbie guest post - welcome Whitney from Pretty Whitty!

Now show her some love! :)

Tell us about your blog in 25 words or less.
My blog is about my day to day life, stuff I cook, things I wear, and of course sports I love.

Why did you sign up to attend Blissom?
Well, my roommate Jennifer text me one night and asked if I'd go and be her roommate. I asked my husband, Brad, and he said "Yes". So that's why! I hadn't planned on coming before that. :)

What do you hope to get out of the conference?
I hope to build a lot of friendships that have already started through blogging and of course hope to get great ideas for my blog!

What sessions/tracks are you planning on attending?
Is it weird that I have not planned that out yet? I definitely want to attend the photography one! :)

Who are your roommates, and do y'all know each other previously?
I'm rooming with Jennifer from Life in the Green House and AP from I Love You More Than Carrots! We have not met before! We are all from different parts of the country!

What in the devil are you going to wear?!
Cardigans, blazers, jeggings, boots, cute shirts?! I don't know! This has been the hardest thing to decide! I need a new wardrobe!

How will you take notes? (i.e., pen and paper vs. laptop)
I'll be bring both pen/paper and a laptop. You can never be too prepared.

Who are you most excited to meet?
A lot of wonderful ladies. In particular my roommates. But if y'all are super curious then Erin, Nina, Molly, Jennifer (Knee Deep in Munchkin Land), and absolutely hope I get a chance to meet Lena! :) But I'm drawing a blank on other ladies coming! YIKES! If you're coming please hop over to my blog and let me know! I'm also on Twitter! @whitneymolder

When thinking about Blissdom, what makes you the most nervous?
The wardrobe! I'm not afraid of new people or anything like that. I just hope I have cute clothes. Lame, I know.

What’s the best piece of advice you have heard about Blissdom thus far?
Bring business cards! I'm so glad AP told me this. Otherwise I wouldn't have anything to give the wonderful bloggers I will meet!
Thanks, Lena for letting me be a part of this week! I can't wait to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment