Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Blackberry House in Murfreesboro

So, if you have read this blog for more than a week, you know that I am a lover of all things antique and vintage.  And I'm ALWAYS looking for places to visit in or near middle Tennessee to "hunt" for new goodies.

Well, friends...I have a new spot.  

And it's in my hometown.  

Please don't tell my hubby.  I'm sure he would lock my wallet up!



Blackberry House is a great little store located on Walnut Street near downtown Murfreesboro.  It's in an old house, and it's full of goodies.  Some of their goodies include re-painted and re-purposed furniture, antiques, jewelry, home decor, and pillows from my favorite gals at Bella Vista (who by-the-way are finishing up some things or me...can't wait to show you all)!

I could have invested in some awesome furniture pieces, but hubby would kill my if I asked him to put one more thing in the garage "for our next house."  

I did come home with 2 great vintage pieces for my porch re-do. Yes, I'm working on a porch re-do...talk to me next summer when I'll probably be finished with it all.

galvanized watering can & large metal basket
If you're ever in the Murfreesboro area, you should definitely check out Blackberry House, and tell them Lena sent you! Here's all their info:

Blackberry House
423 N. Walnut Street
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
www.blackberryhouse.net
open: Thursday and Friday: 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. and Saturday: 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/blackberryhousemurfreesboro

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this place... Is it new? Bi can't wait to check it out!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to this store yesterday. All I can say is, I'm love! Its been open less than a month. The owner prices to sell so items are always fresh. If there is something you like, but don't like the color, she will paint it! She has a great pocket of local artist who contribute to the inventory. For fresh ideas, inspiration, or that something for the blah corner in your house..Blackberry House!

    ReplyDelete