Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Annie Louise's NEW song!

Happy Independence Day, y'all!  We are so thankful to live in a country where we have many freedoms, and we would like to all the men and women who fight everyday to protect each and every one of them!


I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your family!


And just because it's too cute not to share, I would like to share my new favorite video of Annie Louise.  


Here's the story behind the video - whenever it rains, we always sing "it's raining, it's pouring, the old man was snoring..."  We were coming back from my grandparents' last weekend, and PopPop sprayed his windshield with cleaner.  AL thought it was raining and immediately started singing our song!  


True story, she sang the same song for about 30 minutes.  


This is her country girl version...I definitely think we have a future in country music!




No comments:

Post a Comment