Thursday, October 25, 2012

Matilda Jane Clothing trunk show!


Hi, friends! I wanted to personally email you all and let you know about a fun event that I’m going to be hosting.  On Saturday, November 3rd at 6 p.m., I will be hosting a Matilda Jane trunk show.  
Now, those of y’all that know me, know that I’m addicted to this clothing line.  Like, seriously addicted. And for good reason, y’all!  Their items are some of the most well-made items I have ever seen.  Annie Louise loves to wear her MJ pieces because they are fun, comfy (no itching, heavy pieces) and she looks adorable in them!  The women’s line is amazing, too – lots of eye-catching pieces that look great dressed up OR down.  
Matilda Jane is definitely worth every single penny invested in it, PROMISE!
I’ll be hosting a show for the 4th release…if you’re not familiar with Matilda Jane, they have “releases” where they release new pieces to go with their entire fall line.  So, at my show, you’ll be able to order pieces from the 4th release, as well as from the previous 3 releases.  I’ve ordered something from each release, and it’s so fun to mix and match items from each release!
If you're a local gal and would like to attend, leave a comment with your email address, and I'll get back to you with all the details.  If you're not local, but you still want to join in on the fun, leave a comment with your email, and I'll let you know about the ordering process.

I love to endorse companies that I love and respect...and Matilda Jane is DEFINITELY one of them!  

No comments:

Post a Comment