Friday, April 25, 2008

WELCOME TO THE BLOGGING WORLD...

I was reading through some comments on a previous post, and I noticed a comment from one of my favorite people ever, Jaclyn!

Jaclyn is a sister in Christ and ADPi - she is seriously the CUTEST and SWEETEST gal you will ever meet! She is engaged to her sweetheart, Michael (who played MTSU baseball with my brother), and they are the most precious couple ever! We are both in a wedding together in July, and I can't wait to spend some much-needed time with her!

Jaclyn has told me before that she read my blog, and I have been waiting for her to start one! I'm so excited you have joined the blogging world, Jaclyn! I love you very much, and I hope to see you soon!
My sweet sister, Jaclyn - is she not just adorable???

2 comments:

  1. Wow... I feel so special, Lena! Thank you for your kind words- they're so dear to me. You have such a heart of gold & I sure can't wait to see your smiling face SOON! : ) BLESSiNGS.

    ReplyDelete