Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My new adventure...


I know, I know...I promised to put this on the blog yesterday, but life got crazy, and I got too busy. 


Anyways...my exciting news!


I recently decided to launch my own business with Stella & Dot, an up-and-coming accessories company that is getting major press in all the top fashion magazines and airtime on the necks, ears and wrists of some of the hottest celebrities. I was first introduced to the jewelry during my work with our Junior League's annual Hollyday Marketplace and was blown away by the quality and detail put into every single piece. The most amazing part is that half of the line is under $50 so it brings affordable luxury to the everyday woman! I knew I had to have it all! So now I am a new Stylist with the company and I would love to show you some of my favorite goodies!



ADORE this initial charm necklace...what a lovely gift for Valentine's Day!  Hint, hint!
OBSESSED with the Metropolitan Mixed Chain Necklace....definitely a statement piece!  




These Serenity Stone Drop earrings are such so versatile!  I think these pretties would go with anything!  Honest!
The Stackable Deco Rings are perfect to add a little sparkle to your day...and such a vintage look, too!



I hope you'll check out my Stella & Dot website, as Stella & Dot is not sold in stores so don't miss the opportunity to see our editor-adored line! I'll be booking limited dates for trunk shows over the next few months-- my hostesses will get free jewelry and shop at half off, so let me know if you want to secure a date before I'm booked up - we can always do a virtual trunk show!

Another great thing I LOVE about this company is they are always having some sort of special or sale, which is always a plus.  Check out the current special below...


































spend $125 and receive the Pave Double Bar Necklace for FREE!!!! (a $79 value)

In the meantime, PLEASE feel free to check out our line at my fabulous new website: www.stelladot.com/lenawarnock

all the BEST to you!































No comments:

Post a Comment