Friday, February 10, 2012

Stella Style Fridays!

I'm hoping to make this a weekly posting about Stella & Dot - in case you haven't heard, I recently joined the Stella & Dot team as a stylist, and I could not be more thrilled!


I know many of your are obsessed with the Bachelor & Bachelorette...well, check out who was spotted in the Serenity Necklace....




This piece is just BEAUTIFUL!  It's a great statement piece and would be a lovely addition to your spring or summer wardrobe!  I think  you could definitely dress this baby up like the picture or below, or put it on with a t-shirt and jeans and look fabulous!  That's what I love about all of the pieces from Stella & Dot - they are so versatile, and they can really make an outfit!


Want to see more?  Check out my website HERE - www.stelladot.com/lenawarnock!


Hope y'all have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment