Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Where have I been?

You have probably given up on me ever posting again.  You did, didn't you?

Well, life has been busy, to say the least.  B was gone out of town.  Then, I met a new friend called Fifty Shades of Grey, and I finished the entire series in like 4 days.  Next, we went to Georgia for the weekend.  And before you knew it, B's busy time at work came around, and I was a single mama for a week or so.  

Life.Has.Been.Busy.

But, I wouldn't trade it for anything.  I told B that I needed a few hours to work on my blog because I had seriously been neglecting it.  So, here I am!  I am alive and well, promise...I even hope to have a vlog tomorrow....fingers crossed!

Yesterday, my dear friend, Katelyn started her 5th round of Chemo.  This is a really pivotal round of chemo, so we all decided to hit her hard with encouragement all at once.  

A lot of us had purchased shirts with our "slogan" - kick cancer, kate!  We have been posting them like crazy on Facebook, and we are hoping to just cover her in prayers, good thoughts and encouraging words.  

We had a good time taking a few photos...here are my favorites!


Family portrait time...yes, I used the timer on my camera!

We even purchased a toddler shirt for Miss Annie Louise!

Waving hello to Auntie Katelyn!

And of course, we couldn't do anything ADPi related without throwing up the toddler diamonds.  No, I'm not teaching my daughter gang symbols...
So, there's a quick update for you all...I hope I didn't lose all my readers with my 2 week hiatus!  I promise to be back with lots of fun updates and posts!

Have a blessed day, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Do you guys have a Facebook page for her? I'd love to lend some support! I"m not on Facebook but my business is.

    www.facebook.com/dressedtothrill

    (Katy Cardoza Parish)

    ReplyDelete