Thursday, July 12, 2007

Oh, Facebook....

I've realized lately what a nuisance Facebook can be. It seems like everyday there is this new application you can add, making it even easier for people to stalk your every move. Wanna know what Joe Schmo has been doing these past few days? Just check his newsfeed, it's all there for you.

The sad thing is...I'm completely addicted. I can't help myself. I think it's because I don't have the everyday socializing in class, so I have to have another outlet to learn about all my friends and their recent happenings.

But then, it gets extreme. Today, on the Today show, they had Miss New Jersey as a guest. She was of course, explaining about pictures someone sent in as blackmail. Now, the pictures weren't bad - no nudity, no illegal activities, but she sure as heck didn't look like a lady! And just hearing her explain the situations was hilarious. I mean, how do you really explain a picture where a guy is biting your boob! I feel bad for the girl...almost.

I just hope it's a lesson to those young professionals and so-called role models out there...there are people who check facebook, so you might consider untagging the picture of you doing a kegstand. Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment