Monday, July 9, 2007

Something's missing...

I have a complaint, and I usually not to complain. During my college years, I was very involved. I did everything in my sorority, was a Blue Belle for football recruitment, did a lot for the orientation program, made amazing grades, and worked two jobs.

Now, that those college years are over with, I find myself bored. And I mean, really bored. Before the wedding, I was able to put all the extra time into planning every little detail for the wedding. But now, the wedding's over with.

So, I work everyday 8-5, go home, water the plants, play with my dog babies, eat dinner, watch t.v., and go to bed. Then, I wake up and do it over again. Granted, it's not exactly like that every single day. Anyways, you get the point.

So, I've recently began looking for things to do to make my life richer, more valuable. Brad and I recently sent in our applications to become Big Brothers and Sisters. I know I'm excited. Now, I'll get a chance to be kid again with someone who will really benefit from our activities. I've signed up for small group classes - Brad even brought up the idea of taking some type of art or painting class...which I'm all about that one.

Hopefully, I'll fill the boredom void, Lord knows I would have killed for some down time in college! Now, I have so much, I want to scream!

Til later!

No comments:

Post a Comment