Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Long time coming...

Okay, so I know I haven't posted in a week or so. Shame on me! Things have been CRAZY here at work. Yesterday, my program that I created and designed from scratch, kicked off! It was very exciting for me because I have put nearly 4 months time into - while I was planning a wedding! It's a great program, and if you read yesterday's DNJ, you would have seen an article about it! Anyways, other things going on in my life include...

1.Building a new wooden fence outside for the doggies - and boy, do they love it! I love coming home and watching Georgia and Turner running around full speed. I know they love being outside way more than inside. But now, I'm itching for a little bitty inside dog just for me. Turner and Georgia are so Brad's babies. And I'm jealous. So, we'll see what happens in that realm.
2.My grandparents bought me a new sitting room set of furniture. Now, for all you southerns, you all know that you have furniture that you can lay/sleep in, then you have the "sitting room" furniture - which means, you usually rarely use it. So, I've been busy buying loads of antiques, and I must say, it is quite the cozy little room. Plus, it's at the front of the house, so if anyone comes to visit, I can greet them right there and not have to worry about the rest of the house! Fabulous!
3. Even in the midst of all my craziness at work, I have added a few new things to my life. I had my interview for Big Brothers Big Sisters, and it went WONDERFULLY! I should be paired up with a fabulous girl in the coming months. I can't wait. And to add to the fun, Brad's also going to be a big brother, so I know we're going to have twice the amount of fun! Also, I am going to be demonstrator for Stamin' Up! Yay! I basically get paid to scrapbook! Bring on the fun! So, if you're wanting to have a party in the future, I'm your gal!

Needless to say, despite all the stress, I have had a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment