Thursday, March 13, 2008

TAGalicious!

Today has been one of the crazy days - as soon as I walked into my office @ 8 this morning, I was go, go, GO! I had an Executive Committee Meeting, Board Meeting, and two meetings for our Women United High Tea! Whew! I did get to my sweet friend, Megan, for 2.5 seconds, and it just brightened my day!


Anyways, I have been tagged by the PRECIOUS Caroline, and I'm excited because I really can't think of something that y'all would want to hear about! Ha!


What if I could meet someone in the art world to chat with?
- I am a lover of art, that's for sure! My dad was an attic artist - he would seriously go up in our attic for 36 hours straight and paint the entire time! I took art throughout high school, and it was one of my favorite subjects! Most of my family members have some piece of artwork that I did while I was taking classes! Ha! If I could meet someone in the art field, it would have to be Georgia O'Keefe - I really enjoyed studying her in high school, and I love her perspective on flowers! Absolutely gorgeous and so interesting!

What if I could have one wish granted for the benefit of all mankind?
Since I work in a nonprofit, I see so many people struggling every single day - I would wish that those people who struggle daily would be able to survive - especially children. I also pray for all those people who cannot see the beautiful and magnificent things our Lord is doing every single day! We serve an awesome God, huh?


What if I could travel anywhere in the world?
I'm with Caroline on this - there are so many places I would like to visit...France and Africa are two places I'm dying to visit. I really want to see the Great Wall of China, too! I would also love to visit Israel - our pastor leads a two-week tour of Israel every summer, and Brad and I hope one day to travel with the church doing this AMAZING trip.

What if I could live in a period other than the present, for 24 hours?

Hm, interesting question...I think I would love to live in the Victorian times - the times of little white gloves, tea time, and frilly dresses! But I would also love to live in the 50s - I love the movie Mona Lisa Smile, and I think it would be so interesting to live in a time when the role of a woman was changing!

What if I could make over three areas of my body?

I would make it where I would NEVER have to pluck my eyebrows - I HATE doing that! I would fix my big booty (the curse of being a dancer/tumbler for so many years). And I would tone up my arms - I would love to have some muscles! Ha!

What if I could become an animal for 24 hours?

If I could be an animal, I would be a cute puppy - like a Yorkie or a Toy Poodle! Who doesn't love a cute puppy????

What if I could bring someone back to life for 24 hours?

Only 24 hours, well that wouldn't be long enough for me! Ha! I would definitely bring back my sweet Aunt Peggy, who was taken so tragically from this Earth, tell her I love her and have her tell one of her hilarious stories!

Thanks, Caroline for the tag! You are such a sweet spirit, and I am so happy to have connected to your blog!

Ok, now I tag whoever feels like doing this! Just let me know if you did it so I can read your answers :)

2 comments:

  1. girl i have been to the great wall of china!!!!! the picture at the top of my blog is me on it...freezing in the snow!!! We have so much in common, I just love it. the 5o's...yes I think when we all meet someday we should dress up with our pearls and have a tea party!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED france! Paris was amazing, everything about it was so different. I'm ready to go back!

    ReplyDelete