Friday, March 2, 2012

Stella Style Friday....pearls!

Before I start, I would like to say sorry I have been so absent from the blog lately - here's hoping I can catch up!

I'm from Tennessee - the South - born and raised.  A BIG accessory in the South is pearls.  Lots of gals have them, and we all love them.  So, when I joined the Stella & Dot team as a stylist, the first sample that I knew I had to have was the Sofia Pearl Bib necklace.  

And I'm so glad I got it.

Every time I wear it, I get tons of comments.  I think I could be wearing a potato sack with this necklace, and people would notice it.

It's a statement piece, in every sense of the word.

The thing I really love about it (and the whole Stella & Dot line) is that it's so versatile.  You can wear it with a t-shirt and jeans and look super cute.  Or you could wear it with a cocktail dress and look super glam.

Here's 2 examples of how I have worn it recently.....

With a striped oxford and a cardigan for a more preppy, casual look - 

and

then to a recent charity ball, I wore it with an ivory lace, kind of vintage-y cocktail dress....


Both times I wore it, people commented on how much they loved my necklace.  


I'm seriously in love with all the pieces, but I have a feeling this baby is going to be a best seller for me!


Want to see the Sofia Pearl Bib on my website? Go to www.stelladot.com/lenawarnock to see it and many more!


Happy Stella Styling to you!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!! I'll have to go look at it on your website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love that. So versatile! My granny is always fussing at me for wearing good pearls with jeans; she's convinced I'm going to break a strand. :)

    ReplyDelete