Friday, November 30, 2007

T.G.I.F.!!!!!

Alright, I know it's really starting to look a lot like Christmas. You want to know why? Because every single one of my weekends are booked up - I have no extra time! But you won't hear any complaining from this girl, because I LOVE IT!

My weekend looks a little like this...I'm working tonight at the shop from about 5-7 p.m. since all the stores downtown are open until 7, so if you're in Murfreesboro, stop by and see me! After that, I'll be attending a Christmas party with my boss, Susan! Brad has to work tonight at Hastings, so it'll be nice to get some "girl time" in. Tomorrow morning, we're going to travel to Culleoka to have our annual Christmas breakfast with my cousins, Brenda and Trisha, and their children. I'm very excited about seeing everyone, and I'm really looking forward to all the food! I'll be going to work straight after the breakfast since I'm trying to get in some extra hours! It'll be a long Saturday for me! Sunday will be church day, of course - I'm so glad my good friend, Diane, has been going to WOC - I love seeing her on Sunday mornings! Then, some of the ladies at my work are meeting to see "Little Women" at The Lamplighter's Theatre and then having dinner afterwards. You all have NO idea how excited I am about seeing this play. Some of the best memories I have are of my mother reading Little Women to me and my sister when we were children. I already told my mom that when I have children, I want them to call her "Marmie." I have already made plans to see it again with my mother, grandmother and sister!

On Sunday night, I'm going to try and finish a garland that will go around my front door, as well as a wreath. I feel so behind on outside decorations - everyone on my street is already finished! I need to get on it! The rest of my spare time will be spent getting my house ready for our MERRY OPEN HOUSE that will take place next Saturday. I'm really excited about opening our new house to family and friends - I just hope I get everything done! One of the reasons I love the holidays so much is that I get to see so many of my family and friends - it is a truly MAGICAL time of year for me! I hope that each of you have a wonderful weekend - let the holidays begin!

Oh, here is a quick picture I snapped of the front of the house this morning - sorry it's such a bad picture. I tried to take another one, but then my camera died! How do you like the front door?

No comments:

Post a Comment