Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Separated at birth?

Tonight, I got to meet up with my new friend, APRIL for coffee since we discovered that we actually live in the same town! How crazy is that?! Anyways, I seriously think this girl is my long lost sister - we are so much alike, it's scary. It was so nice to sit and talk with a young married woman like myself. I'm really excited about getting to chat with April more often, although it might feel like I'm talking to myself since we are practically the same person!


In other unrelated news, I made this diaper wreath for my boss, Rachel, who was hosting a baby shower for one of her friends. I saw one in a children's shop, and I thought "hey, I can do that." Anyways, I couldn't remember exactly how it was done, but it turned out cute anyways. I tied each of the diapers with lavender and mocha satin ribbons. And I have to tell you, I love those colors together! Rachel's friend is having a baby girl, and the nursery is decorated in lavender and mocha. Let me know what y'all think...I'm hoping I can make more of these for showers!

No comments:

Post a Comment