Monday, December 31, 2007

Back to the daily grind...

Today is my first day back to work after the holidays, and to tell you the truth, it's not so bad! As I was driving to work this morning, I felt as if I hadn't been to work in weeks. Christmas was just perfect this year - I have TONS of pictures and lots of details to share, but that will have to come later!

This time after Christmas right before the New Year, is always a weird time for me. I always get a little depressed about Christmas being over - I hate to take down all the decorations and go back to "regular" stuff. There's just something so magical about the holidays. Tomorrow, Brad and I will take all the decorations down, and I'm DETERMINED to do it in an organized manner - I even have a little plan for each room. So, I'll be making a few trips to Wally World to get some tubs to keep everything organized. I always like to think what it will be like to take everything out next year - what will 2008 be like for the Warnocks? Will our lives be completely different next year? Will our lives be much the same? Gasp, will there be a future little Warnock? (Don't you wish you knew....) :) Anyways, those are the things I think about while I take down the decorations and put them away for next year.

I have been thinking a lot about what I want for 2008 - not resolutions, though. What are the things I am going to COMMIT to do? That's for another day....do you have any plans/hopes/dreams for 2008 - please tell me about them so I can pray for you! I hope you all have a blessed New Year!

Blessings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment