Thursday, December 6, 2007

What a week!

So, I feel like I have neglected my poor little blog. Being sick with pneumonia will make you neglect your blog - trust me, I have learned this! Anyways, this past weekend was WONDERFUL (well, minus the getting sick part).

On Friday night, after I got off work at United Way, I went in and worked at The Write Impression. It was a lot of fun, and I got TONS of stuff done since we weren't that busy. Saturday morning, Brad, my mom and I traveled to Culleoka to my cousin Brenda's house for our annual Christmas breakfast. It was so nice to see all of my cousins - everyone has gotten SO big! I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family. There was good food, too - of course! I rushed back to Murfreesboro so I could finish working the day at The Write Impression...we were really busy thankfully! I know it's getting to be close to Christmas because everyone is getting CHRISTMAS CARDS!!! My favorite! I have picked out a wedding picture for our Christmas card, and I can't wait to pick the perfect card to go with it! I started to go down hill on Saturday night, so my momma packed up her sick little baby to go home with her. Once a momma, always a momma. I spent Sunday in the doctor's office and then sleeping for what seemed like the whole day. Alas, I didn't get to go to the theatre to see Little Women. I'm trying to talk Brad into seeing it with me. Any of you Middle Tennessee girls want to accompany me? Just let me know!

A hard lesson I learned from getting sick was that I really need to start taking care of myself. For the past couple of weeks, my body has been telling me to SLOW DOWN. Did I listen? Of course not! I kept going and going and adding more and more things to my to do list. I should have stopped and taken care of myself - I should have taken the time to get better! This gal has learned a very valuable lesson. Now, I get to listen to my husband and my mother and all of my co-workers telling me to "take it easy!!!!"
Here are pictures from our Christmas breakfast...ENJOY!!!

My ADORABLE cousin, Tye! He has the cutest smile!

Brother and sister - Tye and Tessa! I love Tye's little crooked smile!

Brad and Tessa - I think Brad was trying to look sweet?


This picture makes me CRACK UP! It definitely shows my relationship with Tessa and Tye - I love them so much, but they treat me like I'm their jungle gym! Notice Brad sticking his head out on the side?!???

Definitely some family-loving sweetness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment