Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm officially a hockey fan.

Last night was a fun-filled evening...Brad and I took my little sister, Kayla, and her cousin, Brittany, to the Predators game. This was the first time that I had been to a hockey game - Kayla and Brittany included. I was kind of hesitant about going, but let me just tell you...it was an absolute blast!!! Our seats were pretty high up, but we still had a great view of the hockey rink. I don't know much about hockey, but thanks to a little "Hockey 101" in our programs, I learned the basics (plus my husband is OBSESSED with any and all sports, so he helped). Even though the Preds lost 2-1 to the Colorado Avalanche, it was a night well-spent! I know the girls really enjoyed themselves, although I think Kayla went just to see a real-live hockey fight, which we did not get to see! Boo!!!! I am really amazed by the sport, and I have a feeling that I will be attending a lot more games!

Oh, I forgot my camera at work, so I don't have a SINGLE picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment