Friday, December 7, 2007

Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus, right down Santa Claus lane!!!!

Tonight is the much-anticipated arrival of Santa Claus on the downtown square, as well as the lighting of the Christmas tree! I have been working on the Main Street Revitilization committee to plan the event - I was supposed to help with the horse-drawn carriage carrying Santa, but since I am on strict orders NOT to go outside, I will instead be working in The Write Impression! Come in and see me!

After the downtown event, I'll be driving to meet my grandmother who so graciously made her famous meatballs for me for my MERRY OPEN HOUSE which is happening tomorrow! Then, Brad and I will work on our adorable favors (can't wait to post pictures!) and making sure the house is SPIC AND SPAN! We have a lot of guests coming tomorrow, and I want to make sure everything is PERFECT!

After our Merry Open House, we'll be going to the Oaklands Historic Mansion Tour of Homes - I can't wait! I always want to go to this, but something always comes up! Hopefully, Sunday will be an easy day as I'm helping my mom decorate a house for Christmas!

I'm so excited about seeing all of my family and friends and letting them enjoy our new home! It's such a blessing to live so close to most of my family! Have a wonderful weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment