Friday, December 21, 2007

WELCOME Christmas Vacation :)

At 5 p.m., I will OFFICIALLY begin my Christmas vacation, and I will not have to return to work until December 31st!!

And this girl CANNOT wait!

I have a busy evening running around town finishing up a few things before I meet The Write Impression gals at 7 for our Christmas dinner. We're going to a FABULOUS place, too...MAGIANO'S!!!! Whoo hoo! I'm so excited!

Tomorrow morning, Brad and I will be hitting the road for Georgia to spend an early Christmas with his family! We've got a few things to do on Sunday when we get back, so we will not stop for one second!

On Christmas Eve, we will visit my dad's side of the family in Columbia, come back for Christmas Eve service at church, then head over to my house for appetizers and a veg out time before the craziness on Christmas morning!

Christmas morning is something I always look forward to...we'll visit my aunt and uncle's house so that Tessa and Tye can open all of their gifts from Santa. We'll have an early Christmas dinner and exchange gifts (we draw names in my family). Sometime in that mix, Brad and I are going to exchange gifts - who knows when that'll happen! I'm so excited to spend time with my wonderful family!!

Cherish every moment with your family - hold the ones you love close to your heart, and thank our amazing Lord for every precious moment with them. Remember the real reason for the season, and be sure to take some time to reflect on what happened in a manger so many years ago....

MERRY CHRISTMAS, Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Were you seriously at Maggiano's on Friday night? I was so there. But I was in one of the big rooms with a rehearsal dinner for my cousin's wedding I was in this weekend. But how crazy!

    ReplyDelete