Wednesday, March 14, 2012

3.14 SWAP!

I love a good swap, and so I jumped at the chance to join with KrystalJen,  & Erin and their 3.14 Spring Swap!


The task was easy – follow the guidelines with the items to purchase and do not exceed the spending limit of $15!

3 paper items
1 accessory
4 pastel colored items

I was assigned a partner, Ying, from My Dressy Ways –  side note...super cute blog, you all should check it out!

I received my package on Friday of last week, and oh my word!  I was so blown away with all the fun goodies inside! 

Here are some pictures to show you everything, as well as a listing of the items inside:

isn't it adorable?!?
3 paper items: stationery items in GREEN, my favorite color!
1 accessory: a fun, bold accent bracelet
4 pastel items: 2 nail polishes (I am rocking the mint nails this week), pastel reese's pieces, pastel mike & ikes and a pastel bird candle since she knows I love birds!  

I was seriously so excited about it all - thank you, Ying for all of your thoughtful and fun gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment