Thursday, March 29, 2012

Stella Style - what I love!

I have really love building my collection of Stella & Dot since I became a stylist.  After all, that was one of the main reasons I joined the Stella & Dot team!  I love this line of jewelry so much, and by being a stylist, it gives me an extra incentive to be able to earn the pieces that I really want!

I thought it might be helpful to show you some of my favorite pieces and how I wear them.  Any questions you have about any of the pieces, please let me know!  Also, if you're interested in hosting your own trunk show (did you know that our hostess earn on average $250 in FREE jewelry + 4 HALF-priced items?) - then please let me know!  Or are you a lover of  Stella & Dot like myself and want to take your love even further?  Please, do not hesitate to contact me for more information.

Feel free to shop my website - there are so many pieces to love!  www.stelladot.com/lenawarnock


Love the Nahla necklace - it's easily paired with a simple striped top & colorful blazer!  A very versatile piece!
The Medina Bib necklace is such a beautiful piece - it adds that extra pizazz to a boring black sweater!
I love the Paradise Brooch for so many reasons - add it to a necklace for a dressier look, or add it to a cardigan for a somewhat vintage look!
Oh, the Sofia Pearl Bib necklace - I wear this thing at least twice a week.  Paired with a flirty polka dot top & bright cardigan, and you are ready to go!
The Bamboleo is definitely a statement piece - I wore this necklace with a plain t-shirt and a khaki blazer, and it added the extra pop of color I needed!
Who wouldn't love this fun and funky Renegade Cluster ring?  It was an "out of the style-box" purchase for me, but I have loved wearing this ring!
Again, the Medina Bib adds a little something extra to my boring striped shirt!  Another best seller for Stella & Dot, you won't regret this purchase!


Stacking bracelets might be my new favorite thing to do - I paired the Bardot Spiral Bangle, the Tribute bracelet and the Vintage Twist bracelet to make the ultimate arm party!

I hope that y'all have enjoyed going through my favorites from Stella & Dot as much as I have loved wearing them all!  Have a stylin' day, y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment