Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Grant's Safari Party!

I’m such a late blogger, but my blog “to do” list was overwhelmed for a few days, so I’m just now posting about my nephew’s 3rd birthday (that happened 2 weeks ago!)…oops!
Anyways, my sweet nephew, Grant-man, turned 3 this year!  I can’t believe it – it seems like yesterday we were awaiting his arrival!  And now, he’s a big boy!  
My sister and brother-in-law held his fun Safari Party at the local children’s museum, The Discovery Center!  It was the perfect setting for toddlers and preschoolers!
We had such a fun time seeing all of the fun animals, and we had an even more fun time exploring and playing!  Annie Louise loves to visit the Discovery Center, and it’s a great place to let her run around and just play!  
Here are a few pictures of our fun times!

best buds

checking out the lizard!

a chinchilla! 

my little safari gal!

mama, you need a hat, too!

making music!

playing on the mats!  and making music!

in the train room with daddy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR FAVORITE COUSIN, Grant-man!

No comments:

Post a Comment