Thursday, March 8, 2012

Love all things paper? Check this out!

Everyone that knows me well knows that I love all things paper.  Stationery – notecards, notepads, letter sheets, labels – all of it.  I love it. 

I actually worked for a stationery business for over 5 years, and I work there one Saturday a month just so I can stay in the loop.  I learned all about the etiquette of a wedding invitation, social invitation, and a thank you note.  I learned what does and does not need to be included on an invitation.  I have touched the finest cotton paper, and I can tell you all about some print processes.  Yes, it’s an obsession.

So, I can’t tell you how excited I was when I discovered my own little slice of stationery heaven known as The Pinwheel Press.

When I was searching for a stationery set for my family – flat notecards, return address labels, mailing labels and gift labels – they went above and beyond my wildest dreams!  I wanted something that I could use for all of us – something with our family name and our names individually, something bold and bright.

And the best part?  They are so friendly, quick and accommodating, which earns big points in my book! 

Here are a few of my pieces that created for me...remember, they can take almost any one of their designs and change the colors to your fancy!  
our gift labels


the flat notecards

my social media cards that I was going to take to Blissdom :(

And guess what?  They want to offer the wonderful readers of LeeLee and B a special discount!  Just visit their shop here and enter “mattiemae” to get 10% off your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment