Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, y'all! I hope you are all enjoying this day of L-O-V-E!!! Today has been a wonderful day for me, and I have lots of pictures to share with you!

Here is a picture of our house yesterday as the snow was coming down - you can't see the snow, but there were some pretty big snowflakes coming down at one point! You would have thought we were in the middle of a blizzard the way people were flocking to the grocery stores! Ha!

The Warnock's Home
I was so excited to get the mail yesterday, and we had TWO Valentine cards in the mailbox! Thanks, Marcia and Ron! Thank you, Miss Ada! Here is our bulletin board on the fridge where we keep cards, invitations, save-the-dates (those are coming in like crazy) and
pictures of our friends' babies!
Here is my cute clock that I got from Hobby Lobby yesterday for THREE DOLLARS! What a bargain - it says "le thé pour deux" (tea for two in french). I love it!
How do you make me smile from ear to ear????
(notice my NEW short haircut???)
Take some raspberry sherbet, add Jones FUFU Berry Soda, and you get the CUTEST PINK FLOAT!!! One of my sorority sisters works at The Waverly Café, and this is one of their specialities! Brad made them as a surprise dessert for us last night!I made strawberry cupcakes with pink icing last night for mine and Brad's co-workers. Here I am mixing the batter....
Brad decided to help out - doesn't he look like he's having a BLAST??? (He would kill me if he knew I put this on my blog! Ha!)
Filling up the cupcakes...
Here are all 30 of my precious pink cupcakes! I hope everyone enjoyed them today!
Today, we had an Executive Committee Meeting and Board Meeting, so I have pretty much been in meetings all morning long, and I have seen all these women getting flowers at my office. One of my co-workers, Ruth, seriously got the biggest arrangement of roses I have ever seen. I was really hoping that Brad would get me some since I LOVE flowers, but I was beginning to think I wasn't getting any. Then, my handsome husband showed up at my office with this...

It's a BEAUTIFUL arrangement of hydrangeas and pink roses (my favorite flowers) with stargazer lillies! It's the biggest arrangement I have ever gotten! I just kept saying over and over again "It's so huge!" Everyone had to come look, and they were all impressed! I'm not really a red flower kind of girl - I love pink, so I was so happy to see pink roses! Thank you, sweetie!

I hope y'all are having a blessed Valentine's Day!

Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.

- Deuteronomy 7:9

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the flowers! I defintely am not a red flower kinda girl either. That arrangement was a great pick for Brad. The cupcakes look yummy too! Can't wait until 7!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are beautiful, the cupcakes are precious, but your hair is the cutest...I LOVE IT AND YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The front of your house is CUTE!! I will def try to make that drink thing. yum yum

    ReplyDelete